Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Where in the World is VENOM?? Clue #5

For info on how to play, click here.


Clue #5:

Sorry, that last map kinda sucked. How about this one? (I swear there is a bridge in there, and other bridges nearby--I just had to zap some of them when I was erasing the names.)

Also, just for clarification. The only reason I am parting with my St. Louis ARCs is because I have other copies of SOULBOUND and ELEMENTAL for me :) I love both of those books and so will you if you win them!




OMG, don't you want to visit this awesome place??

10 comments:

  1. Wat Sa Si the Sukhothai Historical Park in Thailand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I need to be more specific than Wat Sra Si in Sukhothai, Thailand?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hanging out on the steps of the Golden Buddha Temple in Koh Samui by the Grand Palace in Thailand. @MTGReviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. leaning against the base of Phra Buddha Maha Nawamin statue at Wat Muang Monestary in Thailand

    ReplyDelete
  5. At the base of the Wol Sa Si Buddha Temple (by Buddha) in Ayutthaya, Thailand. @MTGReviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. On the roof of the Golden Temple in Amritsar, Punjab, India! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops, that should be Wat Sa Si in my last comment. Spellcheck!

    @MTGReviews
    Imaketherade at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. WINNERS WINNERS WINNERS!!!!!

    Monica clocks in a svelte 20 minutes before Sara, and Jenna D cruises in for 3rd. (You can see Jenna's complete correct guess under Clue #1. She had some technical difficulties trying to fix her almost-right answer.)

    I'm actually in class so I will do a winner post tomorrow! Congrats to all and thanks for playing. Remember, if you want autographed bookmarks email me at the address in the contact info subject 'Gimme bookmarks' with your mailing address.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sitting in the lap of the Giant Buddha Statue at Wat Sa Si Temple in the Sukhothai Historical Park, Thailand.

    @Gabelle_M

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gabs you are right, but you are 4th :/ Sorry I didn't get a chance to turn off the comments. Doing that right this second!

    ReplyDelete